- Recruitment for 2024 new graduates and mid-career recruitment has ended.
- Change in starting salary for 2024 new graduates
- Now recruiting experienced UI/UX artist!
- Company information has been released on MYNAVI 2024.
- Company information has been released on MYNAVI 2023.
- Recruitment information for R & D PROGRAMMER has been updated.
- Company information has been released on MYNAVI 2022.
- Company information has been released on MYNAVI 2021.
New Graduate Careers
tri-Ace, Inc. is no longer accepting applications for 2024 graduate recruitment.
Typical hiring scenario
*Subject to change
- Hiring Numbers
- Approximately 11-15 people a year
- Example of initial monthly salary
- Approx. ¥245,000 a month (Annual salary)
Step 1: pre-register through MYNAVI
Step 2: application process
Step 3: primary screening (interview + written aptitude test)
Step 4: secondary screening (executive interview)
- Documents to be submitted for application
- Applications submission materials differ depending upon the position. Please make sure to carefully check the Rikunabi details.
*details are subject to change
- New graduate salary
- ¥2.94 million + per year (¥245,000 per month) *Annual salary
- Pay Raise
- Yearly review (performance based)
- Holidays / Vacations
- 2 days off (Sat. and Sun.)
Holidays / Summer Holiday (5 days)
New Years Break (minimum 6 days) / annual paid time off.
Bereavement leave / special time off / child caretaking time off / maternity leave / childcare leave / nursing care leave / others
- Allowances, welfare benefits
- Performance based bonus
Social security insurance
Public Transportation (up to ¥50,000 per month)
Childcare allowance (¥10,000 per month per child, until child is 18 years old)
Life event benefits
Social activity support
Employee Assistance Program
English conversation classes (as needed / only for applicants)
Japanese lessons once a week (for non-native speakers)
- Performance based
- Employee Training
- New employee training (for new graduates / accepted business practices, manners and procedures)
New personnel training system (1-on-1 mentoring by senior staff for up to 3 months)
- Trial period (treatment and work procedures will not change)
Matters relating to prevention of possive smoking in working place：Ban on indoor smoking
Aichi Prefectural University of the Arts, University of Aizu, Aoyama Gakuin University, Akita University, Amusement Media Sogo Gakuin Osaka, ECC Computer College, Utsunomiya Media Arts Training School, Osaka Institute of Technology, Osaka University, Osaka Electro-Communication University, Okayama University Graduate School, Okayama University of Science, Kagoshima University Graduate School, Kanagawa Institute of Technology, Kanagawa University Graduate School, Kanazawa College of Art, Kyushu University Graduate School, Kyoto Saga University of Arts, Kinki Computer & Electronics College, Gunma University, Keio University, Kobe Design University, Kobe Institute of Computing, Kokugakuin University, Kokushikan University, Saitama University, Saga University, Shukutoku University, Joshibi University of Art and Design, Seian University of Art and Design, Human Academy Co., Ltd., Takarazuka University, Tamagawa University, Tama Art University, Chiba University, Chiba University of Commerce, Chuo University, Chukyo University, University of Tsukuba, Teikyo University of Science Graduate School, College of Digital Arts Sendai, University of Electro-Communications, Tokai University, Tokyo University of Technology, Technos College, Tokyo Polytechnic University, Tokyo Communications Arts College, Tokyo Zokei University, University of Tokyo, University of Tokyo Graduate School, Tokyo Designer Gakuin, Tokyo Design Academy, Tokyo Design Technology Center, Tōhoku University of Art & Design, Tohoku Computer College, Trident College of Information Technology, Toyo Institute of Art & Design, Doshisha Women's College of Liberal Arts, Nagaoka Institute of Design, Nagoya University, Niigata University, Niigata College of Art & Design, Nippon Designers School, Nippon Institute of Technology, Nihon University, Japan Electronics College, HAL Osaka College of Technology & Design, HAL Tokyo College of Technology & Design, HAL Nagoya College of Technology & Design, Hosei University, Vantan Game Academy Tokyo, Fukui Prefectural University, Fukuyama University Graduate School, Machida Design College, Mie University, Musashino Art University, Meiji University, Yamagata University Graduate School, Yokohama University of Art and Design, Yokohama National University, Rikkyo University, Rissho University, Waseda University, Wako University