Scope of Work
3D VFX artist's work involves the creation of 3D effects animations or Screen/Camera VFX based on game proposals, directions from the art director, setting and design images and other sources.
Good spatial awareness and visualization as well as artistic talent is required when creating three dimensional world working with the camera.
Application Requirements (at least two of the listed need to be met)
- Experienced in Maya (or similar DCC tool) / Photoshop / After Effects
- Experienced in 3D VFX creation or VFX tool use
- Experienced in 3D game model creation
- Practical experience in 3D CG production of normal map, specular map, etc.
- Experience using 3D CG middleware such as Substance Designer / Substance Painter / Quixel Suite / After Effects / BISHAMON / Shuriken /Houdini
- Knowledge of PBR
- Experienced in in-game 3D data construction and implementation design
Please include your VFX footage data.
*Please submit data that is on Windows compatible media (label with your name).
Submission of Application Documentation
tri-Ace Career Opportunities Div. (kyaria saiyo gakari)
Sumitomo-fudousan Shibakoen First Bldg. 7th fl., 3-8-2 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0014, Japan.